Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
We are a team of digital marketing experts, including PPC, SEO, web design and more. We have a growth mindset, are ambitious, and love seeing the impact of our work on our clients’ success. We deliver data-driven insights to help our clients develop informed and effective strategies to reach their desired outcomes. We are flexible and we work openly. We offer tailored solutions to our clients and can readily switch course when needed. We value the work we do and the relationships we build, and we make them meaningful beyond the day-to-day.
Senior Account Manager
We recognise that our business value comes from our exceptional people. As the Account Manager you nurture the relationships with our most important clients including tailoring and delivering targeted pitches and completing sales. You are the bridge between the agency and our existing and/or prospective clients whilst monitoring their budgets and explaining costs. You are a coach and a mentor to the marketing team and you keep on top of trends to identify ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities. The account manager has the overarching responsibility of ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs, working with all the key functions and stakeholders and driving projects to completion through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests in a proactive and timely manner.
- Work with the teams to develop best-in-class digital marketing solutions for clients based on their goals and objectives
- Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decisions makers and supporting the team to improve their service delivery
- Account direction and management including setting client expectations, project plans, budgeting and forecasting, and overseeing quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Generating accurate reports, pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients and completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget while keeping client(s) updated on progress
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability, knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions and assisting with research and presentations for new business development as necessary
- Adding value to the agency by researching and pursuing opportunities for client growth including strategy development, ongoing results analysis, optimisation and strategy refinement
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management with a solid background in digital marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level with a keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, demonstrating outstanding interpersonal skills, and an ability to work effectively with a variety of different people.
- Organised, flexible and solution focused with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Be the agency’s Orchestra conductor and the guarantor of the client relationship
- Great fun and opportunity to measure your contribution and be rewarded for it and be a decision maker within the management team
- A culture like no other and the opportunity to tailor the job to suit a great work-life balance
- Designated paid time off to focus on your well-being
- Salary of 36K to 40K (negotiable depending on experience)
- Annual training allowance
- Generous holiday entitlement from day 1 of 33 days
- Fully flexible and remote work until hybrid model is implemented post covid
- A new MacBook or windows laptop with a second screen and all the equipment you need (Including a comfortable chair)
- CharlieHR perks and WoW points for discount with your favourite retailers
- A monthly WFH allowance
- And more when you join …..
Want to join the adventure, build lasting relationships, design your role and expand your remit and scope as we grow?
Hit apply NOW !
This content was originally published here.