9mobile Recruitment For a Digital Marketing Manager
9mobile is a popular Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for delivering and evolving digital communications across multiple digital channels to support 9mobile’s marketing initiatives, optimize marketing funnels for performance improvement, and communicate results as required.
- Generate digital marketing strategy and campaigns aligned with business objectives.
- Coordinate internal and external communication materials for marketing campaigns.
- Initiate and coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. brochures,
- Infographics, videos, creative materials, and articles).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Create marketing campaign landing pages with WordPress content management system.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through digital channels.
- Maintain standards of specificity and clarity in addressing information needs of target markets regarding products and service offerings.
- Maintain quality and consistency of marketing/brand communications (graphic and print materials in relation to preferred brand image and establish specifications standards
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of developments and trends in digital marketing and communications both nationally and internationally and make recommendations appropriate.
- Implement the unit’s work programme and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Marketing Communications
- Monitor activities of vendors and media agencies to ensure adherence with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Initiation and execution of digital marketing campaigns that promote 9mobile’s products and services, to establish brand awareness and generate sales leads across digital channels using direct marketing, email promotions, engaging content, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Produce monthly reports evaluating the effectiveness of the digital channels and make recommendations for improvements.
- Liaise with Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Execute marketing communications plans for promotions, events/sponsorships, and other activities/initiatives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Marketing Communications.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 year relevant work experience, with experience in a supervisory role as an advantage.
- Industry knowledge
- Brand management.
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Analysis/Judgment
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Passion for Excellence
- Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs and other commercial departments
- Media houses, advertising agencies, production houses, printers etc.
How to Apply for 9Mobile Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
The post APPLY NOW: 2022 9mobile Recruitment For a Digital Marketing Manager appeared first on GbExtra Blog.
This content was originally published here.